This particular hairstyle will make you feel like you are a queen or something like that. It has gorgeous design, of course, but it also reminds of medieval times, when the queens had long hairs, braided in such a gorgeous way. Honestly, it reminds me of Rapunzel’s hair when the children braided her hair when she stepped into the village of the castle in the Tangled movie.
So, if your hair is long enough, you should try to make this hairstyle. I doubt that you will be able to split it all by yourself, that’s why I highly recommend you to call your BFF and ask her to do it for you and then in a return you will make her hair pretty with another hairstyle (or the same one if you want) from out collection of hairstyle tutorials.
But now, let’s focus on the tutorial for this braided hairstyle. Down below are the steps and I’ll try to describe them to you one by one. Here we go:
- Brush the hair to the back and check the roots and the texture of the hair. The roots must be clean and the texture of the hair must be wavy and smooth.
- Take two large strands from the sides – the right and the left, and tie them into a low, loose ponytail.
- Twist the ponytail to the inside. Make a double twist.
- Divide the rest of the hair into three equal parts and secure each part with hair clip.
- Make a regular braid with each part of the hair.
- Connect the three braids into one.
- Pull out some strands above the braid in order to create natural looking volume.
- Do the same with the braid along its length. This pulling will make the braid look bigger and fluffier.