We all have favorite celebrities, which we use as muses and inspiration. Today I want to show you an example for this – a Cara Delevingne inspired makeup tutorial.
Cara Delevingne is an English fashion model, actress and singer. We know her well from the Anna Karenina movie as Princess Sorokina. Her modelling career is well known. She has featured in advertising campaigns from different brands – H&M, Tom Ford, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara, Chanel. She also walked down the catwalk as a model in the 2012 and 2013 Victoria’s Secret fashion shows.
She is very active on the social media like Instagram, her Vine profile, Tweeter, Facebook, etc. And we all know her gorgeous thick brows.
So no wonder where do we begin when we try to make an inspired by her makeup tutorial – the brows of course. Let’s get started:
You’d better have thick brows, otherwise you will have to spend a good amount of time to get her distinguished brows.
- First, you have to work with the pencil. Draw the shape. Cara’s brows are extremely long and bold and the arch is almost at the tail of the brow. Also, choose a darker color of the brows.
- After the shape is outlined, now you have to fill the brow with color. Use a brush.
- Comb the brows and reapply color if the brows seem too pale for you.
- The eyes of Cara Delevingne are extremely big too, so, you’ll have to apply a makeup that will make your eyes big as well.
- Then apply soft brown shade on the bottom lid and blend in nicely.
- Then enhance the crease with the same color. Use a round brush.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eye, cover only the waterline and the tear duct.
- Blend everything and put your blue contacts on.
- Finish the look with liner and mascara.