Your next favourite beauty treatment might already be in your home. Before making your next big buy, you should read through these 5 amazing beauty tricks that every girl should know about.
- Avoid products which contain harmful chemicals. Instead, try to use all natural products on your skin and hair. For instance, coconut oil is quite simply the most magical ingredient in the world which can be used in a variety of ways. Boasting a seemingly endless list of health benefits, you can apply it directly on your skin and hair.
- Mix moisturizer with foundation to dramatically improve your skin in the long run. The best part of this combination is that it is ideal for those hot summer months when you don’t want to put heavy foundation on your skin.
- Use baking soda as a home remedy to treat acne. Simply mix two tablespoons of baking soda with two tablespoons of water in a bowl and stir them well until the mixture transforms into a smooth paste. Then, gently apply it all over your face, concentrating more on the acne affected areas.
- Here is another mind-blowing trick – if your mascara has become clumpy and hard to apply on your eyelashes, soak the tube in a cup of warm water to make the formula liquid-y again.
- If you have split ends and you are tired of using various shampoos and hair treatment conditioners to protect your fragile hair, try getting rid of the split ends once and for all by cutting them from the tip. To do this, wet your hair and comb each strand straight. Then drag your fingers down your hair and measure where you want to cut it. If you want to give your hair a small trim to get rid of damaged ends, then cut an inch or two of your hair. To remove blunt edges, cut straight up into your ends to thin them out and make them more feathered.